Monday, November 26, 2012

Ten Thank You's

Since it's my tenth month and as you know, I just looove making lists, here are ten things I'm grateful for today (although, Lord, I know you have given me so much more, even the smallest stuff I didn't notice or took for granted).

1. I woke up. Thank You for another day.

2. I woke up on time even if my normally trusty alarm did not go off. Thank you for whoever liked one of my posts because the Facebook notification triggered my Blackberry to vibrate and jolted me out of dreamland.

3. My stats are continually improving! The Lord doesn't do anything half-way. Talagang from the bottom... up! Thank you for Your grace!

4. My Kept Pool team improved by 0.79%. Good job ladies, let's beat Team Myk, er I mean, the site average, hehe! Thank you Mitch, Mommy Jo and Sam.

5. Someone remembered to greet me on my "birthday." Thank you for stepping up this time. 

6. I didn't feel any resentment, bad vibes or the need for sarcasm today. Woo-hoo! Thank You for guarding my heart and tongue. 

7. I  bought a new BB stick. Yihee! Thank You for the provision, even for my cheap kikay thrills. 

8. Was roaming the mall alone and unexpectedly bumped into Honey, Hernie, Leni and Cy at North Park and had impromptu dinner and catch up chikahan. Thank You for blessing us with good food, laughter and getting us all home safely.

9. Got home a bit later than usual and found my sister Jean already washed all the dishes (my nightly assignment) and even left me chicken pochero for dinner. Thank you to my uber-helpful family. 

10. Found Ging already done studying for her exams and sound asleep but woke up just enough to kiss me goodnight. Thank God for a smart and independent daughter.

"Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live." ~ 1Thessalonians 5:16-18 MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment